John Crestani – How To Set Up a Google Ads Campaign 2019 | High-Ticket Affiliate Promotion (Video Summary)
Affiliate Marketing expert John Crestani teaches us how to properly set up campaigns on Google Ads to promote high ticket affiliate programs.
He covers everything from start to finish, even if you’re just starting out with Google Ads and affiliate marketing.
Watch the full training in the video below:
Here are the key terms covered in the video that you need to know to do Google Ads:
- Create a google ads account
- Create a new campaign
- Create campaign without goals
- Focus on search advertising
- Put your affiliate link as the landing page
- Separate Search and Display Campaigns
- Target one country at a time
- Choose your language
- Avoiding using audiences
- Start with a budget of $20/day
- Set accelerated delivery method
- Set clicks as the conversion metric
- Go use the Google Keyword Planner to find the keywords you want to target
- USe the Get volume and forcasts tool
- Look for keywords that have 2,000 – 10,000 searches per month to create an ad group
- Create an ad group around 3-5 keywords
- Watch your conversion rate, clickthrough rate, and and set up your conversion pixel to measure results.
If you want to see John’s preferred method of making money online with affiliate marketing, check out the free training below:
FREE Training: Learn John’s Strategy To Make a 6 Figure Income Online