John Crestani – How To Sell Anything To Anyone Anytime | Sell Me This Pen (Video Summary)
Affiliate Marketing expert John Crestani shows us how to sell anything to anyone, particularly in the modern era with constant internet connectivity and smart phones.
John claims in the video that Marketing is the new sales – that person to person sales is essentially dead…and how to sell a product that’s highly commoditized and competitive.
Watch the full training in the video below:
The big lessons that John talks about in this video that are really helpful for getting better at marketing are:
- Stories – People want individualized stories about how the product that you’re promoting has helped other people.
- Painkiller vs. Vitamin – does your product make you gradually healthier, or is it an immediate solution to a painful problem? (I’ve also heard of this as a “bleeding neck” problem)\
- FOMO – Fear of Missing Out – people will usually say “sounds nice, maybe later…I’ll think about it” but if you have urgency and scarcity to the product, they will be motivated to take action. If people have a fear of missing out, they will take action.
- Benefits vs. Features – talk about the results that your product gets for people (Benefits) instead of the “boring” features of the product. I’ve also heard this referred to as “techno babble” from Russel Brunson.
- (Bonus Demo) – Free Plus Shipping Funnel – John describes a popular successful sales funnel in many marketers, the free + shipping funnel where you give away the item (in this case, a pen) but then you use upsells to make a profit on on your ad spend.
If you want to see John’s preferred method of making money online with affiliate marketing, check out the free training below:
FREE Training: Learn John’s Strategy To Make a 6 Figure Income Online