John Crestani – How Facebook Ads Work STEP BY STEP DEMO (w/ REAL EXAMPLES (Video Summary)
Affiliate Marketing expert John Crestani gives us a step by step tutorial on how Facebook Ads work, and how you can master them even starting out as a total beginner.
Watch the full training in the video below:
Here are my main takeaways from John’s Presentation:
- Test Facebook Messenger Ads – they have a very high open rate and it’s a great opportunity right now if you can figure out how to use it
- Lead Generation Ads – especially if you’re a local business, you can collect leads directly from facebook and get their information very easily – you can get leads for $5-$10 per lead
- Video Ads – These are great for telling stories
- App Installs
- Engagement Ads – focuses on people who like and comment on your ads. Many people will start out with engagement ads and THEN go to the traffic ads. Facebook gives some extra mojo to these ads because it tends to keep people on the Facebook platform
- Traffic Ads – this is the main kind of ad for driving traffic to your website
- Budget Limits – John recommends $100 for an average campaign budget limit.
- Creating Ad Sets – this is the main unit of organization for facebook ads.
- Targeting – John starts focusing on location, and setting minimum age to 35
- Interests – John recommends finding the most specific niche that could be interested inside your interests that you’re targeting. If your audience size is too big, it will be too difficult to find your ideal customers.
- Engaged Shoppers audience – this is a special audience that facebook deems to be very likely to engage with commerce and actually buy things online.
If you want to see John’s preferred method of making money online with affiliate marketing, check out the free training below:
FREE Training: Learn John’s Strategy To Make a 6 Figure Income Online