Clickfunnels – How To Delete A Funnel (Quick, Easy Tutorial)
If you’re using clickfunnels and want to know how to delete your current funnel, it’s pretty simple but sometimes it’s hard to find the option you need.
In Clickfunnels, you don’t actually delete funnels, but instead you archive the funnels. Which is essentially the same. They get saved forever, but don’t count towards your funnel limits in your account.
How To Archive Your Funnel
- Select your funnel from your account dashboard.
- Click on Settings.
- Scroll down and click on Archive Funnel.
Find Funnel Settings
Find Archive Funnel Button
Watch Video Tutorial On How To Archive Your Funnel
- What Is Clickfunnels?
- How Much Does Clickfunnels Cost?
- Free Clickfunnels Training Course
- The Ultimate List of Free Share Funnels
- How To Try Clickfunnels For Free
- Best Clickfunnels Discounts
- How To Build Your First Landing Page With Clickfunnels
- What Is The One Funnel Away Challenge?
- What Is Dotcom Secrets?
- What Is Funnel Scripts?
- What Is Expert Secrets?
- What Are Some Clickfunnels Alternatives?
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.