Clickfunnels – How To Add A Checkbox (Quick, Easy Tutorial)
If you’re selling certain products (especially products that have an ongoing payment, or a “continuity” then you are required to have a checkbox on your order page to make sure that people know exactly what they’re agreeing to.
You can find a simple tutorial on how to add a checkbox element in the video below.
- What Is Clickfunnels?
- How Much Does Clickfunnels Cost?
- Free Clickfunnels Training Course
- The Ultimate List of Free Share Funnels
- How To Try Clickfunnels For Free
- Best Clickfunnels Discounts
- How To Build Your First Landing Page With Clickfunnels
- What Is The One Funnel Away Challenge?
- What Is Dotcom Secrets?
- What Is Funnel Scripts?
- What Is Expert Secrets?
- What Are Some Clickfunnels Alternatives?
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.