Builderall – Honest Review & Bonuses (2020)
Builderall is a powerful tool for building your online business and digital marketing efforts.
Check out my full honest review of the platform
Builderall is a great option for landing page creation, and it offers much better pricing.
The really cool part about Builderall is that it includes dozens of other marketing tools that you normally would have to pay for.
In Addition to being an easy to use, full-featured landing page and website builder with dozens of proven pre-made marketing templates,
Builderall also has BONUS tools including:
- A Facebook Chat Bot (like manychat)
- An App Creator (you can create an app for Itunes, Android, and Amazon in about 15 minutes)
- A Full Email Marketing Platform (Mailingboss) INCLUDED (Broadcasts, Autoresponders, Lead Followup, Everything)
- An e-book cover and mockup creator
- A presentation creator (like powerpoint)
- An animated video creation studio
- Webinar Hosting Platform (like webinarjam)
- SEO Analyzer
- Heat Map Analytics Tool (Like Hotjar)
- Membership Site Software
- A copywriting template generator
- A website notification tool
- A "deal wheel" opt in tool (like Dealio)
But on it's own, Builderall is a decent competitor to clickfunnels.
It has many pre-made full sales funnel templates, they look amazing and they work well.
Plus, the pricing is very reasonable.
The most basic plan for Builderall is just $19/month and you get ALL the features listed above.
Unlimited Website hosting, Unlimited Email sending, Unlimited Funnels, and all of the bonus marketing tools listed above.
Biggest Problem With Builderall
The biggest downside to Builderall in my opinion? The Learning Curve.
Every software has a learning curve, and I've been through dozens of tools over the years.
When I first got started with clickfunnels, it took me nearly a week of watching training tutorials before the concept started to feel "intuitive" to me.
And many of us have had the experience of having to contact the support teams to learn how it all works.
I find the learning curve of Builderall to be even more difficult.
It's a little hard to learn how to use it.
But, if you give it some attention and watch the training tutorials, then you will be fine.
So, if you're looking for a budget alternative to Clickfunnels with dozens of bonus tools, I highly recommend Builderall.
Builderall Affiliate Program
PLUS Builderall also has an absolutely incredible affiliate program.
So far, it's been the easiest and fastest program for me to make a good amount of money right away.
Because they give you 100% of the day 1 commission if you get someone else to sign up for Builderall (either $29 or $49.50), PLUS they give you a recurring commission every month for as long as that person remains subscribed to Builderall.
All you need to sell Builderall as an affiliate is to upgrade to the Builderall Business plan ($49.50 per month).
My friend Chat from zero to making over $10,000 per month JUST promoting Builderall recently,
Check out this video where he shows you exactly what he did.
Builderall Pros & Cons
- Affordable Pricing ($29/month for ALL features or $49.50/month for all features PLUS promote as affiliate)
- Easy 1-Click Landing Page Templates
- Dozens of Proven Sales Funnel Templates
- Drag and Drop Website and Landing Page Builder
- Fast Cloud Hosting For all Web Pages
- Integrates with nearly all email autoresponder services
- Integrates with Shopify
- Fully Hosted Webinar Platform
- Full Email Marketing Platform Included (Mailingboss)
- Dozens of additional marketing tools (see above)
- Moderately difficult learning curve
- Somewhat confusing options and process
- Recurring pricing ($29/month for all features or $49/month for added affiliate features)
- Support hasn't been as responsive for me so far as Clickfunnels or Optimizepress
Builderall is a great option for any online business to improve their sales with funnels, high converting landing pages, and pre-built business templates.
It's especially a great fully-hosted and full-featured service on a budget, at just $29/month for full access to all the features listed above.
If you don't think Builderall is the best option for you, maybe you should take a look at some of the best Builderall alternatives: