Builderall E-Learning | The Ultimate Guide & Review
Builderall includes an excellent software to help you build a membership site to host your digital courses, education classes, or membership content.
It's called E-Learning. In this article I hope to teach you all about the Builderall Elearning platform: What it is, how it works and how you can set it up from your Builderall account.
The platform is very nice and similar to other online learning platforms like:
But the best part of Builderall Elearning is...it's included in your Builderall membership along with all of the other amazing tools!
Haven't tried Builderall yet? Click here to try it and get dozens of bonuses if you decide to sign up
Disclosure: I am a builderall affiliate, I am not an employee and most of the links in this article are affiliate links, I will receive a commission if you decide to sign up for the recommended products or services, which I highly appreciate!
New Case Study Reveals...
7-Step Launch Strategy That Sold 394 Online Courses... In Just 2 Weeks!
Click Here To See Exact Strategy <<<
Builderall E-Learning Features
Building an online course can achieve a lot of great things for you in your business:
- Deliver a digital product to your customers
- Create a strong community around your brand
- Create an organized way for students to experience your trainings or curriculum
Builderall's elearning platform allows you to quickly build your online course in just a few minutes using a simple drag and drop editor.
Builderall Elearning has some amazing built-in features:
- Easy Drag & Drop Builder
- Quizzes & Tests Tool - Includes Certifications for Completion
- Course Length Indicator
- Easy Module Creation
- Beautiful Themes
- Add Teachers For Different Course Segments
- F.A.Q. section for easy access for students
- Built In Community For Class Discussion
- Translation For International Students
- Integration with Mailingboss Email Marketing Platform
One of my favorite features about the elearning tool is the ability to create quizzes, tests, and even certifications for people completing the courses or various parts of the course.
Builderall E-Learning Platform Overview
Before you dive into building your first online course or membership site, here's a great overview of the Elearning platform on the official Builderall USA channel.
In it, you'll see in just 15 minutes how to build your first training course!
How To Build Your First E-Learning Course
Step 1: Open The Elearning Tool
First, you need to find the elearning app in your Builderall main dashboard:
Look under Apps > Builders > Elearning
If you haven't added the eLearning tool to your main dashboard, you'll have to do that first. Then, you can enter the tool.
Step 2: Click The "Create Course" Button
Click the "Create Course" Button and you'll be shown a "Create New Course" Dialogue Box.
Here, you'll need to select a few things:
- Your Course's Subject
- The Name of Your Course
- The Primary Teacher
Step 3: Edit Your Course
The next thing you'll want to do is to click the "edit" button to start building your course!
Step 4: Edit Course Info
Next, you'll see the edit course menu where you'll make most of the changes to your course including:
- Information (General Information, Category, Teacher Name)
- Modules (create your big modules / Lesson groups)
- Lessons (these will be your actual training, in video and/or written form) inside the modules
- Test (Where you set up tests, quizzes, certifications)
- Students (list of current enrolled students, and an option to export the list to Mailingboss)
- FAQ - for building a list of frequently asked questions as they come up to help answer future students questions
- Theme - Choose the visual design of your course as students will see it
- Translation - Change the language of your course
- Community - a place to communicate with the students of the course and let them communicate back
- Other - other features
Step 5: Create Your Modules
Before you start implementing your lessons of the course, you need to create your modules.
This is where you want to create the containers, themes, or sections of your training course which will contain the individual lessons.
Step 6: Create Lessons
Next, time to create your lessons.
These will be the "meat and bones" of your education course.
The best way to deliver content these days is via video lessons. However, you can also present the lesson in these formats:
- Upload Video From Your Compuer
- Video From Amazon S3
- HTML Page
- HTML Code
- PDF Document
You can also add written summaries, transcriptions, or supplemental lessons or resources.
Step 7: Add All Lessons, Then Add Finishing Touches
Next, it's time to add all the rest of the lessons of your course.
Finally, add any finishing touches you want to configure, like quizzes and tests, adding links to other helpful resources, and building your community pages.
The finished product should look something like this:
The Builderall Elearning platform is a powerful and really well made system that helps you deliver your online courses, education, and training in a simple, well designed and cloud hosted place.
I personally think it's a very good system, even better than the membership software included in clickfunnels.
I especially like the bonus features like quizzes and tests, and the very simple and fast system that helps you build your course so quickly.
If you haven't tried the e-learning platform in your builderall account, you should definitely give it a shot.
And if you haven't signed up for Builderall yet, check out this bonus deal if you sign up through my link: